Comprehensive medical care for our residents are provided by:
- Carry out complete medical assessment on admission
- Develops appropriate individualized treatment plan
- Provides medical care consultations/information for family members
Medical Officers (GPs)
- Provide round-the-clock emergency medical intervention
Dedicated Nursing Team
Qualified & Trained Physiotherapy Team
- To help make your loved ones have a pleasant stay at Lecadia.
- To improve their quality of life
I. By attending to their physical, cognitive, social and emotional needs through our Group Activity programmes.
II. By improving or maintaining their mobility, balance and strength through appropriate one – to – one rehabilitation intervention.
Our team of staff are experienced in managing the following conditions:
- Monitoring of blood sugar and blood pressure for diabetic and hypertensive patients
- Post-surgery recuperative care coupled with physiotherapy
- Treatment and prevention of bed-sores
- Care of stroke/comatose patients complete with NGT, cathether and tracheostomy management
- Colostomy care and management
- Care and supervision of patients with Alzheimer’s, Parkinson, dementia, confusion, impaired vision/hearing and others
- Wound dressing and amputation care
- End-of life/palliative care