Celebration and Activities
- Group Activities
- Birthday Parties
- Seasonal/Festivities Celebration
- Nurses’ Day
Chinese New Year Celebration
- Assist in indoor activities such as arts & craft, singing, language class and games etc.
- Offer paramedical and medical expertise.
- Share residents’ interests or hobbies.
- Organise and plan various activities
Assisting in Art Session
Craft & Arts Session
Assisting in culinary activity
Cognitive Games for Residents
Guiding residents in craftwork
Training & Community Programmes/Talk
- Public Health Talks/Seminars
- Basic Health Screening
- Blood Donation Campaigns
- Bone Scan
Caring for Senior Citizen Talk
First Aid Talk
- Daily exercise for senior citizens.
- Physiotherapy interventions with hand pulleys, parallel bar, medicine ball, wooden staircase, pedal exerciser, Hand Ergometer Cycle etc are available for their use.
- Karaoke singing, TV watching, videos, group activities such as singing, games, cooking, art and craft.
Encouraging Upper Limb Movement
Hand Strengthening Exercises with the Band
Lecadia PrimaCare Centre Sdn Bhd
417-425, Jalan Pudu, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
03-92215155/ 03-9221 2485
Lecadia PrimaCare Centre is one of the best nursing homes in Malaysia registered under the Ministry of Health.